Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Janmy's Boudior Session




I had fun with Trung from Montage Photographers yet again! We did a Boudior session with Janmy who surprised her husband with the pictures for their 1 yr. anniversary. I just love these two photos of her and how they show case her hair and makeup. They are the raw images and not re-touched which shows you how flawless the airbrush makeup is! I also sprayed her shoulders and collar bone area along with the highlights on her face with a product called squalene that gives your skin that dewy look. It isn't a great product to use for weddings because it doesn't work for longevity purposes but it works great for a photo shoot and is similar what the movie stars use when making appearances. For the makeup, I did my favorite smokey purple and plum eye colors and 747s lashes. I wanted a really neutral soft lip to make her look tasteful and not too over done. It was one of my favorite lipglosses, nearly nude by BeautiControl. Hope you like the pics!


No comments: