Monday, January 11, 2010


Phew....Bridal Extravaganza is OVER. SO glad! It is a great way to meet our next customers but it is exhausting and always takes me this next week to recover. Plus my kids are starving for attention after being gone the whole weekend and at the same time, new clients are calling. What a problem to have! :)
So now that it is a little quiet (because it is late at night...) I wanted to quickly post a new picture that I took off of one of my bride's facebook page. This is Crissy and she had a good ole country wedding on 11/14. She has a great look that went great with the feel of her wedding. I also airbrush tanned her 2 days before which helped to give her winter "sun starved" skin a glow. Mandy worked on the hair for the bridesmaids while I did a few bridesmaids makeup, and finished with the bride. Thanks Crissy for having me be a part of your day! Photo is courtesy of 4Sale By Photo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bridal make up has to be extremely attractive and unique! This is once in a life time experience. All brides look beautiful but the right make up makes them glow! That is where the make up man's creativity and art lies!
Thanks
-------------
Esthetics College